2012年7月29日 星期日

Cooking, Food and Love


Cooking, Food and Love
Food is important to people, because food is an essential element of life-sustaining. And each country has their own food culture, for example curry is the main food of Indian, Thai people, they may contain meat, poultry, fish, or shellfish, either alone or in combination with vegetables. Food is also essential to me, I like going around with friends to find some famous restaurant, we enjoy foods no matter it is sweet, sour, spicy, bitter. I remember once when we went to a restaurant in Cheung Chau, the restaurant was not open, we were totally disappointed, but we did not give up, we waited for an afternoon and finally the restaurant is open. The waiter told us the reason that the restaurant not open at afternoon is they need time to prepare the ingredients. So, I am glad that I did not leave but wait for an afternoon. It sounds like I am crazy, but I think it is an attitude, a respect, because I will be happy by eating some delicious food and if the cook watch our emotion when we are eating, I think they will be satisfy too. Also, the food can deliver the cook’s patient, effort, love, so we have to respect the food by enjoy it. Once, when I cooked a birthday cake to my mother, I expect that she will be surprise and happy, but the reaction was: the cake taste very bad, where did you buy from? I was fully unhappy, and I realize that even the food is taste bad, we cannot waste the cook’s effort.

沒有留言:

張貼留言